There are 2 ways to reserve your Redondo Beach Marina mooring: in advance mooring reservations OR last minute mooring reservations.
ADVANCED MOORING RESERVATIONS
Call by Phone: (310) 374-3481 or visit Dockwa.com to reserve.
LAST MINUTE MOORING RESERVATIONS
Call by Phone: (310) 374-3481
WEEKDAY MOORING RESERVATIONS
Mon—Fri 9am to 5pm
WEEKEND MOORING RESERVATIONS
Please visit Dockwa.com for additional information.
Daily mooring rates are as follows (7 day maximum occupancy):
40’ max: $24.00
50’ max: $30.00
60’ max: $36.00
We accept Cash, Visa and MasterCard only.
Each mooring point in the mooring field is comprised of a two point securing system. Please follow the mooring usage steps below.
1) Pick up pole, bow hawser to bow cleat
2) Hawser is located approximately 6ʼ below the surface of the water
3) Run spreader line to stern of boat (spreader line is attached to bow hawser)
4) Take all slack out of spreader line and attach stern hawser to stern cleat
5) Re-check bow and stern cleats to make sure you are moored securely
6) Drop slack spreader line into water
Note: The tide will affect your mooring. Lines will need to be adjusted periodically to take up slack or to be let out.
1) Upon leaving the mooring, untie stern first, then untie bow lines and drop them into water
2) Allow enough time for the lines and spreader to sink free and clear of the propeller of your vessel to prevent fouling
Note: Moorings must be vacated by 12:00 pm on the last day of the permitted stay.
Please reference your specific arrival instructions sent to you via Dockwa.